The easily recognisable 20-1 Camera packs a unique technology specification into a small, robust and lightweight form factor, easily out performing other products in its class.
It combines incredible high-quality HD video and audio with a market leading record time of over 10 hours, providing secure evidence gathering capability with AES 256 encryption and user password controls in an auditable and approved manner.
With integrated GPS giving the exact location and with camera and User credentials provided by the automated QR CODE Scan system, the camera is designed to be both user friendly and highly secure. Designed to be used in all weathers, it has built in IR for full night-time recording and tactile user-friendly buttons for operators when wearing gloves.
With both pre and post event recording coupled with Wi-Fi for live streaming of video and H265 compression it can provide a formidable solution whatever your demands.
- Local record and/or Live Stream via Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz or 5Ghz) with no insecure tethering.
- UK Home Office BWV Technical Guidance Compliant
- Robust yet lightweight and Weather Proof. IP67 and IK09 Drop Tested
- Built in GPS for location fixing and Integrated SOS (Lone-Worker protection).
- AES 256 ENCRYPTION Software both on Camera and Live Stream
- H 265 Compression – 16 hrs of memory storage at 32Gb
- Choice of 6 x Recording Resolutions: 2560 x 1440 @25fps, 1920 x 1080 @50fps, 1280 x 720 @50fps, 1920 x 1080 @25fps, 1280 x 720 @25fps, 848 x 480 @25fps.
- 2.0 Inch TFT LCD High Res colour display
- Full Shift recording of 12 x hours of continuous record @ 1080P resolution or 15 hours @ 480P resolution.
- 2 x IR Lights (Auto) for night-time recording over 5 m and to 10 M
- Large front button for recording
- Post event and Pre event recording
- Snap shot/ Book mark button
- A Helmet Camera can be connected.
- Contact Points / Pogo Pin – no cable required for battery charging and video evidence downloading when on a docking station.
- D.E.M.S end to end footage management with a full audit trail, providing a secure camera-to-court solution that is fully integrated with automated camera to officer assignment via QR CODE Scan to facilitate easy deployment.
- Remotely command camera recording – the cameras record function (and live stream of video and audio) can be instigated (turned on) via the CMS software or the control room.
- Ability to remotely ‘stun’ a lost camera device – The camera can be sent a command by the control room CMS software that can ‘wipe’ the firmware and memory.
- Camera management software capable of geo fencing with ability to add ‘warning notes’, and other alarms as required (zone entry, zone exit etc.).